1. Bamboo Diapers! Bumkins makes the Bambinex line of Bamboo fitted diapers, Europe’s leading brand. Luxurious Bamboo Terry feels unbelievably soft and silky – yet performs with extreme durability and absorbency. They come with a free removable bamboo liner. But you can buy extra bamboo liners which are sold in a pack of 3. We also sell Bumkins Diaper Covers, which are recommended for waterproof protection.
2 Pedoodles! These shoes are soft-soled and constructed from “Eco-Friendly” premium leather remnants which are safety tested for children. Their flexible, breathable design with a wide toe box promotes healthy conditions for developing feet. Their soles are made with recycled materials to help reduce global waste. YAY!
COMING IN A FEW WEEKS:
1. Tie Dye Dresses for girls and Tie Dye T-Shirts for boys from Tiny Bundles. These are so unique and fun. Sizes go from 3 – 12 months.
2. A new clothing line called “Chi Chi Amor”. The embroidered dresses, tops and cargo shorts are made from recycled fabrics and come straight from Guatemala. The fabrics are light, soft, and naturally dyed. The best part about this company is that buying these helps to support a village.
3. More Haba Toys including the popular finger puppets, rattles, wooden teething rings, and new mobiles.
4. More Fleurville diaper bags, kids soft lunch boxes, and baby changing purses. Great new patterns!
Little Sprouts follows the latest eco-fashions and environmentally friendly trends. We constantly research new organic clothing lines, earth-friendly accessories, and socially responsible companies for our keiki (children) and our customers.