Here’s what’s new at Little Sprouts….
1. Positively Organic – This new clothing line brings great color and soft fabrics for newborns to 4T. Graphic prints like beetles and seahorses for the boys; super cute skirts and blouses with scalloped edges for the girls.
2. “The Ultimate Shopping Guide to Oahu” – A new book by Honolulu Magazine’s associate editor names Little Sprouts as one of the great places to shop on Oahu. We have a few copies in the store for sale. A great stocking stuffer.
Here’s what’s coming NEXT week. Come on by for your last minute gift items….
3. Wee Squeak Shoes- Cute shoes with a ‘squeaker’ to let you know where your child is running off to! The squeaker can easily be removed from the shoes. Very cute & stylish footwear. We are trying out two styles- bright pink sandals with a white butterfly for the girls and a green camo sneaker for the boys.
4. Klean Kanteen insulator sleeves by Built NY. These great covers fit over the 12oz. Kanteens keeping them cold. Blue or Pink will be available. They’re also a great way to tell your child’s Kanteen apart from the other ones on the playground.
5. Natural Rubber Teethers- Finally– a teether that is natural rubber! They are apple-shaped, golden in color, and filled with water to throw in the fridge or freezer.
6. Zoobies- More pink hippos, green crocodiles and gold lions are coming in.
7. Baby Bjorn- Spoon/fork and plate sets AND stepping stools all in fun, bright colors. All items from Baby Bjorn are BPA free. Also, some of you will be happy to know that we’ll have the bibs for the carriers again.
May your holiday season be merry and bright.
We look forward to helping you in the New Year.