Here’s What’s New:
1. Klean Kanteens – They’re back! Pink ones, sport caps, 27oz. stainless — everything you’ve been asking for.
2. No Slippy Hair Clippy – Even little girls with few strands of hair will be able to wear these cute barrettes. They are made in the USA and use magnets to keep their hold. They’re also velvet lined, so they won’t pull hair out.
3. Photo Cards – Beautiful scenic cards printed on recycled paper and signed by the photographer, Liisa Roberts. A great way to warm someone up on the Mainland.
4. Kate Quinn Organics – The ultimate in luxury organic cotton. Super soft and breathable. Tank dresses, t-shirts, and awesome boys’ shorts in dark brown and vanilla. Sizes from 6 months – 4T.
5. All Sweet Island Baby products are 50% off! We have a few burp cloths, purses, nursing covers, changing pads and beautiful Mei Tai style carriers. Hurry while supplies last.
Coming Next Week:
1. Natural Rubber Teethers – You’ve seen the ‘Chill-It’ Apple Teether and soon we’ll have the blue “Chill-It” Fish Teether. Great gift idea.
2. Cabana Life – We’re so excited about carrying this line out of NYC. It’s not organic, but the material is 50UV! Just as important in a world where the sun is getting even hotter and more harsh. Girls bikinis, Boys boardshorts, dresses, terry hoodies, and rashguards in fun, beachy prints.
Look out for all of our new Spring lines shipping in Feb/March! See Kai Run shoes, Tea Collection, Under the Nile. Exciting!
As always, thanks for shopping Little Sprouts and keeping it ‘local’.