- 1. Snappables – A look that can be changed in a ‘snap’! Each onesie comes with a beautiful felt animal or letter of your choice. Extra letters or animals can be purchased separately as well. You simply snap off the felt piece and snap another one on! These organic onesies come in blue, pink, or green. Sizes are from Newborn – 24 months.
- 2. Pedoodles – This popular line of shoes has just come out with a girl’s sandal. The leather uppers are made with leather remnants and the soles are recycled rubber. Simple velcro closures make this shoe a perfect fit for many types of growing feet. Sizes are from 8 months – 3 years.
- 3. Bummas – “After the wipe and before the dipe”. Bummas are super-soft velvet cloths which are meant to dry your baby’s bottom after a wipe is used. The idea is that if you leave your baby wet from a wipe and place a clean diaper on, the wetness causes diaper rash. By using these, the company claims that you can save a lot of money on diaper cream. There is more than one use for a Bumma–use them as washcloths, to wipe up spills when you’re on-the-go, or as a ‘peepee teepee’ for changing little boys. Either way, they are a great eco-friendly gift!
- 4. Aden + Anais – These muslin swaddlers are a hit. We have 4-packs back in stock and NEW single swaddling blankets.
- 5. Tie-Dyes from Tiny Bundles – More tie-dyes have arrived! A brown t-shirt with a blue heart, a fuschia onesie with a red heart, a rainbow dress with a red heart at the side, and the ever-popular smiley face t-shirt. Sizes are from Newborn – 12 months.
- 6. Safe Sippy- Another great eco-friendly option. This 11 oz. sippy cup is stainless steel but has a rubber body that is easy for kids to grip. It also has removable handles! The Safe Sippy comes in three colors: aqua, blue and pink.
Clothing that Celebrates the Love of the Outdoors