- 1. Crayon Rocks: All-natural soy crayons made from USA grown soybeans and colored with natural mineral powders. Designed to strengthen the tripod grip muscles, preparing fingers and hands for handwriting.
- 2. New Clothing Line: Amy Tangerine combines hand-stitched embroidery with fun phrases. Onesies that say “Hi” on the front and “Bye” on the back, “Green”, and “Aloha”. There is also a peace sign, a heart, and an elephant. Great for baby girls OR boys. Sizes 3-6m or 6-12m.
- 3. Zoobies: It’s the animal that turns into a pillow and then a full-sized blanket is stored inside. This is the perfect gift for little travelers or those going to preschool. Lilly the Ladybug has just arrived! We also have the Crocodile, the Lion, the Elephant, the Bumble Bee, and a Black Bear.
- 4. Safe Sippy- It’s the new stainless steel drinking cup. One small step in creating a less toxic world for our children. The spout is BPA-free plastic and the body uses a rubber sleeve which makes little hands grip the cup easily. Available in blue, pink, or aqua.
- 5. See Kai Run- We carry numerous styles of these amazing shoes, but we are now carrying a few styles for babies. The girls’ styles arrived first: A red shoe with white hearts and a purple/cream shoe.
- 6. Green Toys- More Recycle Trucks, Sand Sets, and Tea Sets have arrived! We still have our cookware set, tool set, and jump ropes.
- 7. We are trying to make room for more inventory so we’re now featuring TWO sale racks with everything 40% OR 50% off the original price.
Clothing that Celebrates the Love of the Outdoors