- WE ARE MOVING! As of August 1st, we will be located at 600 Kailua Road, Suite 106. The space was formerly Mary’s Toys and is located at the Kailua Shopping Center near Lanikai Juice and Times Supermarket. Come see us in our new location! It is a slightly larger space, so we will be expanding our merchandise to include new eco-friendly toys and more shoe brands.
- Rock-n-Roll Babies: New clothing line! Cool designs for babies and toddlers: Koi Fish and Dragon, both designed by a San Francisco tattoo artist. Organic cotton with eco-friendly inks and sweatshop free, of course!
- Zoli: “Growing a Greener Future” is their motto. Their snack/formula dispenser uses BPA and phthalate-free plastic and reduces the need for ziplock snack bags that can add to our landfills. Their silicone teethers are medical-grade silicone.
- “Keiki on Board” Stickers in pink or blue! Designed for Little Sprouts by Melanie Decker Design. Stick them on your car window to let others know you have precious cargo. Only $4.
- Erbaviva: Born to bring to the world a collection of the purest, most natural, organic skincare products available. We are the only one in Hawaii to carry this luxury baby sunscreen, baby shampoo, and baby soap.
- Fleurville: Sling tote diaper bags, hobo diaper bags, kid’s lunch bags, kid’s insulated lunch backpacks, and mini diaper bags are all in stock. Great new prints for Summer! Most bags keep up to six plastic bottles out of a landfill.
- Under the Nile: All of your favorite organic newborn essentials are in stock. Baby gowns, side-snap shirts, and new organic cotton toys.
Clothing that Celebrates the Love of the Outdoors