- Melissa & Doug: You suggested it and we listened! We are now carrying this popular brand of wooden and fabric toys. Puzzles, shape-sorters, pull-toys, and more, all at great Melissa and Doug prices.
- Skip Hop: Our ‘Pronto’ diaper changers, bottle drying racks, and toddler backpacks are in stock! New to the mix: the Monkey backpack. Just the right size for little toddler bodies.
- Bummas: ”After the wipe and before the dipe”. Bummas are super-soft velvet cloths which are meant to dry your baby’s bottom after a wipe is used. The idea is that if you leave your baby wet from a wipe and place a clean diaper on, the wetness causes diaper rash. By using these, the company claims that you can save a lot of money on diaper cream. There is more than one use for a Bumma–use them as washcloths, to wipe up spills when you’re on-the-go, or as a ‘peepee teepee’ for changing little boys. Either way, they are a great eco-friendly gift!
- Sophie the Giraffe: She’s here! You may have heard of this world-famous toy. Sophie the Giraffe was born in France in 1961. She is made from 100% natural rubber derived from the sap of the Hevea Tree and colored with food paint. There are so many benefits to this toy including the dark and contrasting attention-catching spots, the light squeaking sound, and the soft feel. Great for teething or for baby’s first toy.
- Snapper Rock: 50UV swim shirts and sun hats from New Zealand. Fun, bright colors with unmatched quality and sun protection.
- Zoli: Our popular snack/formula dispensers are back in stock!
- Tea Collection: Everything from this brand is 30% off. We’re trying to make room for new inventory.
Clothing that Celebrates the Love of the Outdoors