Since I last sent an update, I wanted to tell everyone that we won BEST BABY BOUTIQUE from Honolulu Magazine/Best of Honolulu, March issue. We are so proud and honored to receive this award. So, thank YOU!
Here’s What’s New….
1. Four new clothing lines have arrived. Appaman, Glug, Go Gently Baby, and Wes & Willy. Fashion-forward designs for girls, and especially boys! Boys clothes are no longer boring.
2. Zoobies: These popular 3-in-1 pets are back! It’s a stuffed animal that turns into a pillow and has a twin-sized blanket stuffed inside. Great for traveling or sleep-overs! A crocodile, a ladybug, a hippo, a tortoise, and new for 2010 — a kitten!
3. Aden + Anais: This company is known for their Australian muslin swaddle blankets. So soft, light, and fantastic for Hawaii’s climate. New to their line — sleep sacks!
4. See Kai Run: We just received a huge shipment of new shoes for toddlers and babies (the pre-walkers with rubber and suede bottoms). Many sandals and closed-toe styles to choose from. This company continues to impress people with the softest shoe leather around.
5. Lifefactory beverage bottles: You’ve seen their Wee Go glass baby bottles with the silicone sleeve, now the company is making 22 oz. beverage containers! This item is meant more for Mom or Dad and makes a great gift. Think Mother’s or Father’s Day! These will go fast, so call to put one on hold. They arrive Friday, April 2nd.
6. Green to Grow: Glass baby bottles that are modeled after the original glass bottles of yesteryear. These 8 oz. and 4 oz. bottles are absolutely adorable! I wish they were around when my son was a baby.
7. Skip Hop: This company continues to innovate with their products. New to the line — insulated lunch packs in the shape of a monkey, a dog, a penguin, or a mouse. They are the perfect match to our backpacks. Also, new bath mitts featuring the same animals. Each one comes with a rubber suction hook to attach in the bathroom.
Other items on their way:
- Chan Pie Gnon natural rubber teethers from the same manufacturer as Sophie
- New diaper bags from Fleurville
- New layette clothing line from Kee-Ka Organics
- New early-learning toys from Green Toys (made from recycled plastic milk jugs)
- New colors for Klean Kanteen
- New stainless steel baby bottles from Lifefactory
We’ve rearranged the store to make way for many new items. So if you haven’t visited us in a while, please stop in and say ‘hi’. Most of our current items, as well as some new ones have made the lists of TOP BABY GIFTS from various magazines. We take pride in bringing you the latest eco-friendly merchandise on the planet!